文章发表于微信公众号【运筹OR帷幄】：招聘二则 | 来自瑞典皇家理工/比利时鲁汶大学optimization博士（后）的召唤！
KTH Royal Institute of Technology, School of Engineering Sciences
Postdoc position in optimization
We seek two candidates for postdoctoral positions in optimization to the Division of Optimization and Systems Theory, Department of Mathematics, KTH Royal Institute of Technology. The positions are part of a project aimed at strengthening mathematical disciplines of importance for artificial intelligence. The specific research path is to be outlined and motivated in the application by the successful candidates. The postdoctoral positions are part of a renewal of research in optimization at the division.
April 30, 2019 11:59 PM CET
● Candidates with a doctoral education in optimization or related areas.
● Candidates cannot have their PhD degree from KTH.
● Candidates with a strong background in mathematical optimization, preferrably in an area that complements the research directions of the current faculty at the Division of
● Optimization and Systems Theory.
● The successful applicant should be strongly motivated, have the capability to work independently as well as in collaboration with members of the division, and have good communication skills.
In your application please include the following:
● A Curriculum Vitae with a list of publications
● A description of the candidate’s research
● A motivation for the applicant’s interest in the position
● Three reference letters
* The applicant may have up to three recommendation letters，which should be submitted directly by the letter writers to email@example.com with S-2019-0539in the subject line.
● Log into KTH's recruitment system in order to apply to this position.
● Your complete application must be received at KTH no later than the last day of application, midnight CET/CEST (Central European Time/Central European Summer Time).
● Informal inquiries are welcome and can be sent to professor
● Anders Forsgren, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
ORSTAT (Operations Research & Business Statistics) of KU Leuven
PhD position in Operations Research
The research group ORSTAT (Operations Research & Business Statistics) of KU Leuven (Belgium) has a vacancy for one full-time PhD scholarship starting in September 2019, for a period of four years.We offer an employment as full-time doctoral scholar for 1 year, renewable up until max. 4 years after positive evaluation. The tentative starting date is September 16, 2019, depending on the availability of the candidate.
May 03, 2019
● Candidates should have a strong interest in OR.
● Candidates should hold a Master’s degree in Business Engineering (Handelsingenieur), Mathematics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or equivalent.
● Graduation with honors in preliminary studies is a requirement.
● An appropriate command of written and spoken English.
● Experience with at least one programming language is an asset.
● Students that are currently in the final year of their Masters are especially encouraged to apply.
● Combinatorial optimization
● Integer (linear) programming
● Stochastic and robust optimization
● Algorithm design
● You can apply for this job via the online application tool at the webpage ，点击“阅读原文”，进入官方申请页面
● For more information，please contact Prof. dr. Roel Leus via email:email@example.com.
留学国家选择之欧洲 VS 北美